Sunday 30 March 2014

Dream.....

Happy Mother's Day..... Today is also the 300th Sunday Stamper challenge on Hels Sheridan's blog. And as an avid stalker fan of Hels I thought I would share this post.

This week the theme was 'include the word "dream"'. Here is what I created.




This is a 10" X 8" MDF plaque which I prepped with gesso and then painted with a neutral coloured emulsion.

I used a few different techniques on this plaque and it is very Hels Sheridan inspired. 

I used a couple of different stencils and inked through them with Distress Inks. Then stamped a floral swirl and crackle background using Indigoblu stamps.

I die cut some flowers using my Tim Holtz tattered floral die from music paper and inked them with Walnut Stain DI. 

I filled a vial and the center of the flowers with black glitter.

I stamped "DREAM" on to card, inked it and made it into a ribbon. 
I added some embellishments and jute twine to finish. 













Thanks for looking today. 





1 comment: