Monday 24 March 2014

ATC SWAP @ TCP

Hello lovely followers. Not been round for a while, I have a pile of projects that I need to blog and no time to do it!!! AAARRRggghhhh!!

But here is one I have had the chance to blog. I'm very excited about this one. It's the ATC swap from That Craft Place Natter & Chatter facebook page. I'm pretty pleased with this as the challenge came with a couple of 'rules'.... to use brown and/or turquoise AND if possible, use a household object. Er, yey....
Brown and/or turquoise I can handle but a household object.... 

As a general rule, I'm not keen on ATC's because of their size. They are teeny! And when you like working on an 8 X 8 scale.... yey!!!

But I got to work and this is what I came up with.



My ATC using brown and turquoise. 
I used:
* some lovely distress inks (peacock feathers, vintage photo and walnut brown), 
* typed alphabet stamp, 
* fabric pattern stamp gold embossed, 
* die cut flowers, 
* UTEE covered leaves 
* and..... my household object.... 3 drawing pin heads covered with stickles!!!









Hope you like it....

Please leave me a comment as I love to read them and see what you you think of my work.











No comments:

Post a Comment