Saturday 30 June 2018

I Just Want To Make Nice Things.....

Hi lovelies. Today's post is for Itsy Bitsy and I again, get to have fun playing with their stunningly gorgeous products which are growing by the minute. 

The team is concentrating on the beautiful chalk paints which are just brilliant and come in a rainbow of colours. 
I chose a 8" x 8" piece of greyboard to work on as I needed a sturdy background to add lots of lovely Itsy Bitsy mixed media products to. 

So... here is what I created....



I chose an 8" x 8" piece of greyboard to work on as I needed a sturdy background to add lots of lovely Itsy Bitsy mixed media products to.

I covered the greyboard with Little Birdie white textured cardstock using Little Birdie Craft glue. I then ripped up a sheet of the Little Birdie Vintage Reflections paper and glued bits of it to the base using the craft glue.



I added some texture using a stencil and Little Birdie Mixed Media Paste.



I then added more texture using Grainy Texture Paste applying it with my finger.



And added even more texture using the craft glue and Texture Sand.



When everything had dried, I painted the base using Little Birdie French Rose Chalk Paint. Then spraying with Mocha Colour Wash.



I painted one of the chipboard pieces from the Primed Chipboard Winter Berry pack white and two mini tags with the chalk paint and added a little of the Mocha Colour Wash to the tags.



I gathered the tags, chipboard piece and Little Birdie flowers and arranged them on the base. And a Tim Holtz words sticker.



Here are a few close ups....







Thanks for popping by my blog. Leave a comment if you wish, I love to hear your thoughts.
Toodles for now, Lisa xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment