Sunday 1 July 2018

Using Spray Inks @ Tando


Hello lovelies and welcome to my post for Tando.
This week we have been playing with spray inks and I decided to break out my collect of Tattered Angels sprays.

Here is what I created...



I used the Tando Compendium kit from Andy Skinner which is a brilliant kit containing an MDF baseboard and a fantastic selection of greyboard cogs, a clock face, washers, screws heads, nuts and bookplates.



I first played with gluing all the greyboard pieces together as they can be used on their own or layered on top of each other to make 3D pieces. 



While the greyboard pieced were drying, I applied some DecoArt Crackle Paint and Texture Sand Paste to the MDF baseboard and left to dry. I then adhered all the greyboard on top of the MDF base.




Then I started spraying!!!!
I used Tattered Angels Baseboard sprays in Ivory, Lava and Gravel, Chalkboard Seven Seas, Simply Sheer in Shade and Glimmer Mists in Dragonfly, Merlot Gold, Pearl, Rolling Tide and Old Penny.



Thanks for popping by my blog today. Leave a comment if you wish, I love to hear your thoughts.

Toodles for now, 
Lisa xxx



Andy Skinner Compendium


I would like to enter this creation in to the following challenges...
Sandee & Amelie's Steampunk Challenges - Summer Special 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment