Sunday 24 June 2018

Colour it Blue

Hi folks, today I am posting for 
The Artistic Stamper. 
The theme this month is 'Colour it Blue' which for me, is quite "normal" as blue tends to be the most popular colour I go to. (mmmm.... I think I need to stop doing that...




I chose the fabulously crazy Birdz stamp set by Neil Walker to play with. Along with a selection of 3 x 3 stencils and a selection of blue Oxide Distress Inks. 

I first used the stencils with the selection of blue inks on white card creating a background.




I then stamped the Birdz and coloured them in with the Oxide inks and water.




I then stamped the phrase 'free as a bird' using The Artistic Stamper Decay Alphabet stamp set. 




Everything I used is below and available on The Artistic Stamper Website.

Thanks for popping by.
Toodles for now,
Lisa xxx



Birdz Set A6  © Neil Walker (cut out and mounted on cling cushioning)       Decay Alphabet lower case size A5 (cut out and mounted on cling cushioning)      The Artistic Stamper Mask Harlequin 3" X 3"   The Artistic Stamper Mask Chevron 3" X 3"   The Artistic Stamper Mask Sequin Waste 3" X 3"

No comments:

Post a Comment