Sunday 11 March 2018

Faux Wood @ Tando


   

Hi folks and welcome to my post for Tando Creative. This weeks theme is 'Faux Wood'.




I used a Tando size 10 greyboard tag which I embossed with an embossing folder. (Because Tando tags are made from greyboard, they are very malleable and look fantastic when run through an embossing folder!)




I painted the tag with a coat of DecoArt white gesso then applied DecoArt crackle paint on random areas of the tag. When the crackle paint had dried, I painted it with DecoArt Premium Acrylic paints.



I used two of the decorative hinges which I added DecoArt texture sand paste and painted them using the acrylic paints. 



To finish I added a metal number 6 embellishment.





Thanks for popping by my blog today. 
Please leave a comment if you wish, I love to hear what you think.
Toodles for now,
Lisa xxx

The Tando and DecoArt products I used are available on the website.

Decorative Hinges    10off Tags Size 6 134x67mm


1 comment:

  1. Hard to believe it started off as a board tag. Tge effect you've created is fab.
    GG

    ReplyDelete