Saturday 24 February 2018

Love Heart 'Heart' @ The Artistic Stamper

Hi folks and welcome to my post for 
This month's theme is 'Red' and this week I went for a home deco project.


Here is my creation...


I had a rummage around my 'things to alter' box in my craft room and dug out a metal heart Christmas decoration.




I painted the heart with a good couple of coats of white gesso to give it some texture.

Next, I added ArtDeco crackle paint around the edges on the surface of the heart then painted it with ArtDeco Premium acrylic paints.



I then stamped the Heart stamp from The Artistic Stamper directly on to the metal heart. 


To finish, I added some jute string to the top of the heart. 


Thanks for popping by my blog today, please leave a comment if you like, I love to hear what you think.
Toodles for now,
Lisa xxx

I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

That's Crafty - I Heart You Challenge



2 comments:

  1. A really lush make thank you for joining us in the That's Crafty challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful effect achieved on your metal heart. Thank you for sharing over at That's Crafty & best wishes in the *I heart You* Blog Challenge.
    Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete