Sunday 11 February 2018

Frames and Leaves @ Tando

Hi Folks and welcome to my post for Tando Creative. The theme this week is "Frames and Leaves".

Here is what I created...



I used the Tando Arabian Style Layered Arch Frame as a base. I attached all the outside frame pieces together and applied a coat of white gesso to the frame and the background piece. 

I then used the Tando bubbles mask and DecoArt white modelling paste on the background of the frame



I used DecoArt texture sand paste on the inside of the frame and crackle paint on the outside. I also added some to the leaf flourish and the tall leaves.




I used DecoArt Premium acrylic paints to paint the frame and the leaves.

I painted some paper flowers using the paint to add some more colour.



Thanks for popping by my blog post, leave a comment if you like, I love to hear your thoughts.
Toodles for now, 
Lisa xxx 

Here is everything I used and all are available on the Tando website.

Arabian style Layered Arch Frame  Leaf branch with cut out leaves.    Tall Leaves - set of 4   Leaf Flourish 110mm   Stencil: BUBBLES      Cadmium Orange Hue Premium   Cerulean Blue Premium   Diarylide Yellow Premium   Green Gold Premium   Burnt Sienna Premium   Cadmium Red Hue Premium   Media: White Modelling Paste   Media: Texture Sand Paste      Media: White Crackle PAINT

No comments:

Post a Comment