Saturday 23 January 2016

Anything Goes @ Tando

Hi folks. Today's blog post is for the Tando Creative blog and this week's theme is 'anything goes'.



For this week's challenge I decided to play with the Tando numbered clock large. I actually started this project during the Ministry of Mixology workshop and never had chance to finish it. 

I used lots of yummy DecoArt Media products on my clock including the DecoArt Media fluid acrylics and crackle paint. 


just scrummy!

gorgeous crackle!

crackle, crackle, crackle!


I'm loving the crackle paint at the moment. It is so easy to use and dries super quick so I don't feel like I'm waiting for days to get on with the project. 

I added some IndigoBlu mega flakes on the edges of some of the numbers and the clock hands to give them a bit of sparkle and a bit of texture. 


morris dance mega flakes 


morris dance mega flakes


I also added a layer of clear embossing powder over the crackle paste to add some shine.

layer of clear embossing powder

Tando numbered clock large

Thanks for popping by, 
toodles for now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment