Thursday 1 October 2015

Haunted House @ Eclectic Ellapu

                                     


Hi folks and a big BOO to you too!!!!! Yes October is here and a new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu. This months theme is "horror/dark". 
So along with a new month comes another American Holiday us Brits have decided to participate in!! I've never really been in to Halloween, even as a kid and in the crafting world we don't get much Halloween crafting goodies to play with in the UK. The stuff you find is often tacky and usually made of plastic. Not a great starting point.....
BUT NOT THIS YEAR!!! This year I got this.... from Tando Creations website


3D House Kit


This is Tando's 3D House Kit. It's fab!!! It comes flat packed so you can decorate each bit flat (which makes it much easier if you're adding messy media like embossing paste...)

So... here is my creation...


















Hope you like my haunted house.... 
and hope to see you over at the challenge. 
Toodles for now...

I would like to enter this make in to the following challenges:
That Craft Place - anything goes
The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge - challenge #17 wordsearch 
(I used the words pumpkin, skull and bat.)
DecoArt - mixed media haunts challenge. 
(I used DecoArt Gesso and DecoArt matte medium)

17 comments:

  1. WOW, this is stunning Lisa, I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning, stunning and more stunning - love this sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is stunning and I want to move in lol - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful altered 3D house! You did a fabulous job! I love the skeleton graveyard. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the grungy colours and texture x. Thanks for being the first to jump in with us on the decoart dt blog x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow love this adore the colours and all the fab detail you have added to this house,bless you for playing at that craft place this week hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks sooo brilliantly spooky, Lisa!
    Love the texture you created and that faded ghostly colour scheme you chose!
    Spookylicous indeed!

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa. I love how you've taken such a sweet, innocent little house and turned it into such a textural little haunted cottage. Great imagination! Love the ghostly walls and how you've made them seem so aged. Your pumpkins and skeleton pieces around the house are nice touch, too. Thanks for sharing your art with us at the Haunts Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your take on the challenge and the time you made taking all those pictures! The skeletons are SO cute! Thanks for playing with us at the Haunts Challenge, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant, Lisa. You really turned a simple wood house into an adoring haunted cottage. I love the word cottage and the great transformation you've achieved with all the textures. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun spooky house you made!! Love all the details. Thanks so much for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love this. Every year I say I will make a haunted house.. and never get around to it. But now I have seen this, I am very inspired!

    I particularly like all the texture paste, it really gives a great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! I really like all the texture and skellies of course :D. Thank you for joining the DecoArt Media October challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! This really is an awesome haunted house!! I love the texture detail and the pile of bones behind the house! Thank you so much for playing with us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a transformation! This is a great altered little house. Love all the details and textures you added to the walls. I hope it was on display all month! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete