Monday 13 October 2014

It's a blue christmas

Hi folks, thanks for tuning in.... another christmas card from me this week courtesy of those gorgeous christmasy stamps from IndigoBlu

For this creation I decide to use the stunning 'Winter Wonderland' stamp. This is a gorgeous silhouette image of a beautiful wintery scene but included the most intricate details.

I'm still in my "blue period" which worked perfect with this stamp. 


I started by spraying Sleeping Beauty and Aladdin IndigoBlu English Cottage Artist Acrylic paints on to IndigoBlu Perfect Stamping card.
I did this with two pieces of card, one to stamp on and one for the background. This is fast becoming my favourite technique with the paints as the outcome is different every time. 

I stamped the Winter Wonderland at the bottom of the smaller piece of sprayed card with FlitterGlu and used the stunning Morris Dance Mega Flakes to create a gorgeous shimmery scene. I then stamped offset over the top of it with Stazon Midnight Blue ink to create a shadow. I stamped Snowflake Lace with the same ink at the top of the card. 

I used a piece of black card as a mat which I edged with the Chocolate Box Mega Flakes then layered it on to the second piece of sprayed card. I distressed the edges of the base card to create some texture then finally matted on to a black card blank. 







You can find all of the products I've used here or use the link at the top of my blog to go direct to the IndigoBlu website.

You can also check out the IndigoBlu blog for more fabulous inspiration and join in with the current IndigoBlu challenge blog. Links for both are at the top of my blog. 

Thanks for popping by.... toodles for now. 





5 comments:

  1. WOW Lisa! That shadow stamping has really worked so well here! The flaked trees appear to be floating and the spray painted background looks super with it. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Lisa - love it lol xxx

    ReplyDelete