Monday 29 September 2014

It's an IndigoBlu Merry Christmas...

Hi Folks, I'm getting all ready for Christmas.... well not really as I've never been the most organised person, usually running round on Christmas Eve. However, as I am now part of the fabulous IndigoBlu demonstrators team I get to play with the lovely new products and of course, this years gorgeous new christmas releases. 
This years christmas stamps are amazing!!!!!! I've chosen three of the new stamps for these two creations.


They are both 8 X 8 designs on black 300gsm card.

Here is the first design...







On the first design I used the snowflake lace stamp to create a border edge. I stamped it using FlitterGlu and used Lancashire Rose Mega Flakes

I then stamped the Design Merry Christmas on to acetate, again using FlitterGlu. Again I used Lancashire Rose Mega Flakes on the acetate but picked the flakes out individually so the whole design was covered in a similar colour of flake. I went around the edge of the acetate with the FlitterGlu and flake to create a border then matted it on to black card. 

I used some crushed gold ribbon down the side of the card and pinched it in the centre then attached the Merry Christmas sentiment over the top of the ribbon using foam tape.



For the second design....
 







I used the Fancy Bauble Dinkie and Winter Dawn Mega Flakes. I stamped the Fancy Bauble in a repeat pattern then added the Winter Dawn Mega Flakes. I stamped the Design Merry Christmas on to black card with the flakes and edged it to create a border. I then adhered it to the centre of the card using foam tape.


Two simple but effective christmas designs from the gorgeous new IndigoBlu Christmas stamps. 

All the products I have used for these two designs can be found on the IndigoBlu website here.


Thanks for popping by..... 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Lisa, love the finish the megaflakes give, really rich x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great cards Lisa! Love both designs. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete