Wednesday 10 September 2014

IndigoBlu Indian Summer

Hi folks, here's my inspiration for the Indian summer challenge over at IndigoBlu. You can check out more inspiration from the fabulous IndigoBlu Design Team and link your entries here.



I sprayed some white IndigoBlu Perfect Stamping card with IndigoBlu's English Cottage Artist Acrylic paints. I used Burning Bonfire and Postbox Red from the Autumn Collection. Then sprayed over the top with a smidge of the gorgeous Ruby Slippers from the new metallics range.



I chose the Butterfly Collector stamp set to work with. I repeatedly stamped the grasses along the bottom of the card  then stamped the butterflies at the top right using Onyx Black Versafine ink





I stamped the butterflies on to some acetate with FlitterGlu and covered it with Lancashire Rose Mega flakesI cut the butterflies out, bent the wings and adhered them over the stamped butterflies.




I stamped the grasses stamp in parts with FlitterGlu but slightly offset them against the black image. I again used Lancashire Rose Mega Flakes. 




To finish I matted on to some black card and went round the edges with FlitterGlu and Lancashire Rose Mega Flakes to bring in the colour.

All the products I have used are available from IndigoBlu.


Thanks for popping by....






2 comments:

  1. This is superb Lisa. Love the silhouette effect coming from the flakes and black stamping. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the shadowing you've done with the stamp x

    ReplyDelete