Monday 10 September 2018

Round and Round and Round and Round....

Hello lovelies. I am here with my post for The Artistic Stamper. 
The theme this month is 'round and round' which is open to interpretation.

Here is my creation...




I first die cut lots of stitched circles in different sizes, which I then inked with distress ink, using The Artistic Stamper Random Dots 6 x 6 stencil. I then placed them on a white background, overlapping and layering them.




Then using stamps from the A4 Swirls, Splats and Dots stamp set I stamped over the circles using Distress Oxide Inks. 

I coloured a separate piece of card using distress ink then stamped a butterfly from the A5 Insects and Butterflies stamp set, cut it out and mounted in on to the card. 




For more info on my creation, head over to 

Toodles for now,
Lisa xxx

Here are the Artistic Stamper products I used which are available on the website.


The Artistic Stamper Mask- Random Dots 6" x 6"   Insects and Butterflies 1 A5  (cut out and mounted on cling cushioning)

No comments:

Post a Comment