Sunday 15 April 2018

Texture, texture, texture @ Tando Creative

Hello lovely peeps and welcome to my blog post for Tando Creative, This weeks theme is 'Texture'.



The Tando kit I used for this project was the Cogs Mega Pack and I threw a ton of DecoArt Media products at it to create some fabulous texture.

I used DecoArt crackle paint on the bigger background.





Then used DecoArt white modelling paste on the smaller background. 






I used DecoArt texture sand paste on the cogs.






When all the pastes where dry, I used DecoArt Premium Acrylic paints.

I used a stamp from the Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Sideshow stamp.





Thanks for popping by.
Toodles for now,
Lisa x

All the products I have used are available on the Tando Website.

I would like to enter this in to the following challenges:
Sandee & Amelie's steampunk challenge - steampunk/industrial

1 comment:

  1. Great colours and textures, gorgeous! Many thanks for sharing with us SanDee's and Amelies Steampunk Challenge!

    ReplyDelete