Tuesday 10 April 2018

Birds & Bees @ The Artistic Stamper

Hi lovely peeps! Welcome to today's blog post for The Artistic Stamper

This month's theme is 'Birds and Bees'. 



The stamps I used from The Artistic Stamper were Neil Walker's A6 Birdz set and Mini Backgrounds #3. 


I started with a white piece of card and added colour using Faber Castell Gelatos. I randomly added a collection of colours to the white card and added some water to blend the colours. 



I stamped one of the mini background stamps from set #3 using black Versafine Ink. I started with 2nd generation stamping so the ink wasn't too dark, and continued to stamp until the ink faded. 



I stamped the birds on to white card with black Versafine ink and heat embossed with black embossing powder. Then fussy cut them out.




Again, I used the same collection of gelatos to add colour to the birds. 

I added a phrase from Tim Holtz 'Small Talk' stickers.



To finish, I mounted the background on to white card to give it a frame, then mounted on to black.  


Thanks for popping by my blog today. 
Toodles for now,
Lisa xxx

If you would like to join in with the challenge, 

Here are the stamps I used...

Birdz Set A6  © Neil Walker (cut out and mounted on cling cushioning)MIni Backgrounds # 3 size A6  ( cut and  mounted on cling cushioning )









       

No comments:

Post a Comment