Sunday 13 August 2017

Summer @ Tando

Hi folks and welcome to my blog post for Tando. This week the theme is Summer. 


Here is what I did...





I used one of the Tando long tags (they come in a pack of 5)and to start, I gave it a coat of DecoArt white gesso.

I used a selection of DecoArt Media Acrylic paints to paint the background of the tag. 






I used the Tando seaside embellishments and popped out all the pieces I wanted to use. I gave them a coat of white gesso, added some DecoArt texture sand paste to the sandcastle,  then painted them using the DecoArt Media paints


When everything was dry, I adhered all the pieces on to the tag. 

To finish, I tied some spotty ribbon on the top of the tag.







Thanks for popping by my blog today.
hope to see you again soon,
Lisa xxx


Set of 5 Long Tags   Seaside Embellishments   

No comments:

Post a Comment