Sunday 27 August 2017

3D Kits @ Tando

Hi folks and welcome to my post for Tando Creative. This weeks theme is 3D kits and I chose the MDF birdhouse home kit to work with. 

Here is what I did....



First, I painted all the pieces of the kit with DecoArt white gesso. I covered the H O M E letters with DecoArt crackle paste and the roof of each house with DecoArt texture sand paste and let everything dry. 






I painted the four birdhouses with DecoArt Media acrylic paints. And let dry. I then used the distorted harlequin mask over the top. 



I added some stamping using Carabelle Studio stamps and black Versafine ink. 



I then applied black DecoArt Media Antiquing creme to the H O M E letters and adhered them to the birdhouses background. 




Everything Tando/DecoArt related I have used is available on the Tando Website. 

Thanks for popping by,
Toodles for now, 
Lisa xxx




5 comments:

  1. A great finish to your pieces Lisa, love the crackled letters xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colour, stamping and effect with the crackled letters.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great effect, these are great xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa this is a fantastic project I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete