Sunday 18 June 2017

Sneeky Peek...

Hi folks and welcome. Today's post is for Tando Creative and I have been playing with some of the newer products. 

The team is going to be doing a week of Tando samples show on recent Hochanda shows, but I thought I'd give you a sneeky peek at one of my samples for a show a few weeks ago.

I used the new shadow frames, and here is one of my creations...





I have chosen the diamond shape to blog in this post. 
First, I gave all the layers a coat of DecoArt white gesso. On the middle layer I added DecoArt crackle paste and DecoArt texture sand paste. Then using the Tando hearts background stencil, I applied DecoArt white modelling paste. I then painted the whole layer of the frame with DecoArt Media Acrylic paint in Cobalt Teal Hue.







I then used the Fragile stamp from Andy Skinner's Handle With Care stamp set.





On the top layer of the frame, I went round the outer edge with the texture sand paste




Then used the same stencil with the modelling paste down one of the sides. 




I then adhered all the layers together and added some teal ribbon through the hanging hole in the top of the frame. 



All the products I have used are available on the Tando Website. 

Thanks for popping by,
hope to see you again soon.
Lisa xxx



Shadow Frames   Hearts Background Mask   Fluid Acrylics: Cobalt Teal   Media: White Crackle PAINT   Media: Texture Sand Paste   Media: White Gesso   Media: White GessoHANDLE WITH CARE rubber stamp set




No comments:

Post a Comment