Sunday 26 February 2017

Anything Goes @ Tando

Hi folks, and welcome to this weeks Tando post. The theme this week is Anything Goes and I chose the Tando large segment clock to play with. 

Here is what I made...



I first painted the background piece of the clock with DecoArt black gesso and the segment part of the clock with a quick coat of DecoArt white gesso. 

I applied a coat of DecoArt crackle paint to the front segment part of the clock and left it to dry.
I then applied DecoArt Carbon Black Antiquing Cream, rubbing it in to the cracks then cleaning off the excess with a damp tissue. 



On the background part of the clock I applied DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics Cadmium Orange, Cadmium Red, Colbalt Teal, and Primary Yellow in vertical stripes on the clock.




When the paint was dry, I used Andy Skinner's Fossil mask and DecoArt white modelling paste to create 3 different images. When the modelling paste was dry I brushed over it with watered down Colbalt Teal. 






I painted the roman numerals with black gesso, then inked them and added Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel.






Thank you for popping by my blog today, 
please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
Toodles for now,
Lisa xxx


Here is everything I used on this project and they are all available on the Tando website

Segment Clock Large   Fluid Acrylics: Cadmium Orange    Fluid Acrylics: Cadmium Red   Fluid Acrylics: Cobalt Teal   Fluid Acrylics: Primary Yellow   Media: White Crackle PAINT   Media: Black Gesso   Media: White Gesso    Media: White Modelling Paste  Media Antiquing: Carbon Black   A Skinner Stencil - FOSSIL

I would like to enter this creation in to the following challenges:
Mixed Media World - MMW#22 Anything Mixed Media Goes

1 comment: