Friday 29 April 2016

Birds In The Barn @ Tando

ooopppssss... for some reason I posted this over on the Tando blog but never published it on my own... blonde moment!!!
So here it is, a bit behind but...



Hi folks and welcome to today's post for February's colour challenge over @ Tando.

This months colour chart is a gorgeous selection of lemon, lime, greys and blue.


Here is my creation...

birds in the barn


I used the Mini House Printer Tray, Owls chipboard pieces, Minis Owls 2 and the Leaf Branch With Cut Out Leaves from Tando.

To create the printer tray background colour I used white and black gesso to make grey tones. When dry I then randomly dry brushed DecoArt Colbalt Teal Hue and Green Gold over the top. 

background colour

grey tones

colbalt teal hue

green gold

I painted the Minis Owls 2 grey, green gold and primary yellow using the DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics. And I used Colbalt Teal Hue and grey for the other Owls.

twitttttt

twoooooo

Using the Tando Leaf Branch with Cut Out Leaves, I cut all the leaves off the branch and painted them green and yellow using quite a thick layer of paint. 

leaf branch with cut out leaves

primary yellow/green gold

I then arranged the pieces in to and on the house frame to create a bit of depth. 

birds in the barn



bits and pieces I used...


Mini house printer tray
Owls
Minis owls 2
Leaf branch with cut out leaves

DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics
Cobalt Teal Hue 
Green Gold
Primary Yellow

Other... 
Black gesso
Whote gesso

Mini House Printer Tray 174mm x 114mm   Owls   Tando Mini's - Owls 2  Leaf branch with cut out leaves.



Thanks for popping by.
Toodles for now,
Lisa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment