Friday 1 May 2015

ALTERED ECLECTICS - bloom, grow canvas

Hello all, another challenge over at Altered Eclectics and this month I have decided to share with you a canvas I created. 

I used lots of lovely IndigoBlu stamps on this project to create a stamped layered background. 



I inked the canvas with different coloured inks and sprayed then stamped randomly over the top with IndigoBlu Itsy Bitsy Backgrounds and the IndigoBlu Ledger stamp. 
I then stamped the Umbellate stamp over the top. 

I then added swipes of FlitterGlu with my finger in random placed and added some gilding flakes. 

To finish, I added areas of melted wax to create texture around the edges of the canvas and coated the printed sentiment with UTEE. 





Ingredients...

IndigoBlu Stamps: 
A5 Itsy Bitsy Backgrounds
A6 Ledger Background
A6 Umbellate

Other bits and pieces:
ink
gilding fakes
wax
UTEE
printed words


I hope you pop over to the Altered Eclectics challenge blog and see what the other team members have been up to to inspire you this month. 


Thanks for popping by, toodles for now....

I would like to enter this creation in to the following challenges...
That Craft Place - No Cards 
The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge - May Flowers
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant!!! LOVE this canvas. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful piece. i love the gold flakes the peek through your flowers. Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your canvas sweetie. The dandelions (I hope I got the flower right) really pop right out front. The colours and dimensional aspects rock. Love it so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful canvas! Love those flowers. Fabulous! A beautifully executed. Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ~Michelle

    http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous canvas! I love the background. Thanks so much for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, what yummy colours! The depth and texture is wonderful! xxSAMxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful canvas. Love the background and colors. Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this. Thanks for playing the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the gold accents!! So pretty! Thank you for playing along with us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete