Saturday 31 May 2014

Totally Gorjuss Design Team - My 1st challenge #238

Challenge #238 - stitching, real or not.

Welcome to my 1st Totally Gorjuss Design Team challenge!!

First I thought I'd tell you a bit about this fab design team. Each week there is a theme but.... no rules!!! Yey!!!!!! NO RULES!!!!

Which means, each week you can enter anything in to the challenge, a card, box, altered art, a 3D project, mixed media, anything.... Just link it to the theme and as long as its "Totally Gorjuss", you are away!!!

So come on, join in, have fun and create!!!

The theme for this challenge is: stitching, real or not.



Here is what I created for the DT:










Bits and bobs I used:

IndigoBlu A5 'In stitches' stamp set. 
IndigoBlu A6 'Sewing Pattern'background stamp.
Kanban 'Measurements' stamp.
Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
Docrafts 'Vintage Notes' crochet flower.
Pearl hat pins.
Doily.
Lace.
Hessian.
Buttons.



Thanks for popping by today, be sure to leave me a crafty comment. 




I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges:

The ABC challenge - M is for monochromatic
IndigoBlu - #16 Monochromatic
That craft place - ribbon/lace










6 comments:

  1. Great card design for the IndigoBlu Monochromatic Challenge, good luck with your entry
    P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely vintage Monochromatic card. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa I love this, beautifully laid out and my fave vintage style in sepia colours. Thank you for joining us in the Indigoblu challenge this month, good luck.
    Nikki K. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous .... love the layout and all the detail. Thanks for joining in with the IndigoBlu challenge .... good luck! LindyLou xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely vintage feel card. Thanks for joining us at IndigoBlu. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful entry thank you for entering our indigoBlu challenge x

    ReplyDelete