Sunday 10 March 2019

Change of Blog Name


Hello lovelies... 

I have recently changed the name of my blog( and I wanted to explain my reasons behind it. 

I have been working in my craft room for a good few years now so wanted to give it a name, but a name more creative than just 'my craft room'. 


So after 5 years of thinking I have finally come up with a name I am happy with. 

"The Craftarage Studio". 


I decided on this name as my now craft room was once the garage, hence the word craft(g)arage, stating what it is and what I do in there. 

I have also changed the name of my facebook page to Thee Craftarage Studio which I will be posting lots more content to  in the near future and hope I will inspire you along the way. 
If you would like to pop by my facebook page, here is the link 

Toodles for now,
Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment