Monday 1 October 2018

INKtober

Hello, welcome to my post for The Artistic Stamper. This month is INKtober month!! Which is perfect for us stampers.

So here is my make...




I first stamped the butterflies from the Insects and Butterflies stamp set with brown distress ink then heat embossed them with clear embossing powder.

I made the background by mixing a blue and green distress ink with water on to a craft mat, then swooped a piece of white card through the ink.

I then used The Artistic Stamper Random Dots 6 x 6 stencil with oxide ink and stamped over the top with the ring stamps from the A4 Swirls, Splats and Dots stamp set with oxide ink.

I then used the Decay Alphabet Lower Case set to stamp the sentiment onto another piece of card with the same ink, then matted and layered it.



Thanks for popping by,
toodles for now,
Lisa xx


Pop over to The Artistic Stamper website to see everything I have used.

Swirls, Splats and Dots A4 (cut out and mounted on cling cushioning)      Decay Alphabet lower case size A5 (cut out and mounted on cling cushioning)    Insects and Butterflies 1 A5  (cut out and mounted on cling cushioning)    The Artistic Stamper Mask- Random Dots 6" x 6"

No comments:

Post a Comment