Wednesday 1 August 2018

Dancing Hearts

Today's post is for The Artistic Stamper and this Month's theme is 'Anything Goes' which give us all plenty of options to experiment.





So, for this creation I used Tracy Scott's Background 8 stamp and Neil Walker's Heart stamp.

First, I cut two pieces of card, one slightly bigger than the other and stamped over the card multiple times using Tracy's Background 8 stamp. I coloured the smaller one using Shaded Lilac Distress Ink and the larger one using Seedless Preserves Distress Ink. 




I then create two mixtures on a craft mat using DecoArt Texture Sand Paste and a smear of Seedless Preserves and one using Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.
I added the two mixtures to a separate piece of card. When it was dry, I torn a piece of the card out to add to the background.





I then stamped Neil's Heart stamp on to a piece of card coloured with Seedless Preserves then cut them out and adhered them to the textured card.


Thanks for popping by my blog today, please leave a comment if you wish, I love to hear your thoughts. 
Toodles for now,
Lisa xxx 


Tracy Scott Background 8 (cut out & mounted on cling cushioning)     Heart size 90mm x 55mm © Neil Walker (cut out and mounted on cling cushioning)

No comments:

Post a Comment