Friday 1 December 2017

The Artistic Stamper . . . My 1st post!!! The Artistic Stamper Challenge - Christmas

Hello folks, and welcome to my 1st post for The Artistic Stamper Challenge.  

My 1st creation is for the Monthly Challenge which starts on the 1st December, so the theme could only be... Christmas.


Here is my creation...



I first placed The Artistic Stamper 6 x 6 Random Dots mask on a piece of white card and spread a thick layer of structure paste through the mask then left to dry.

I inked the background using Broken China and Faded Jeans Distress Oxide inks.

I then stamped in between the random dots of the mask using The Mini Backgrounds A6 (Neil Walker) Stamp Set.




I stamped the 3 baubles from the Tick Tock Christmas Baubles set on to white card with blank ink then cut them out and inked them using Distress Inks




I stamped the same stamps on to acetate using flake and glitter glue, then added gilding flakes. 





I layered the acetate baubles on top of the card baubles and punched a hole in the top. I then thread through some black cord and some old chain.




I stamped the sentiment from the Tick Tock set on to a separate piece of card in black ink. I added flake glue around the edge of the sentiment and the edge of the background card and added more flakes. 




I adhered layers of foam pads on the back of the baubles to make them stand from the background page. 





To finish, I mounted the background on to black card.





Here are the items I used from The Artistic Stamper and they are all available on the website. 


Thanks for popping by my blog today to see my 1st creation for The Artistic Stamper. 
I hope to see you over on the Challenge page. 
Toodles for now,
Lisa xxx 


5 comments:

  1. Lovely challenge! Well done ๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work Lisa. Great design x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun and funkie! An amazing design. Merry Christmas, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I enjoyed seeing how you created it too, the bauble design is amazing ๐Ÿ˜. Happy December! J ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete