Sunday 22 January 2017

Anything Goes @ Tando Creative

Hi folks and welcome to this weeks Tando post. This weeks theme is "Anything Goes".

(The creation I have for today's post, I actually did a few weeks ago (or last year...)for the Andy Skinner/Nathalie Kalbach week where we had to create using products from these two artists. However, Blogger decided to update when I was blogging and I couldn't get the post to publish. So, I've decided to share it this week instead.)

Here is my creation...



I used the Printer Tray Style Clock from Tando and gave the different elements a coat of DecoArt white gesso. I used Andy Skinner's 12" x 3" Distressed Digits mask in the centre of the clock front, and applied DecoArt Media White Modeling Paste through the mask. 



I then painted the background of the clock with DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic Colbalt Teal and used Green Gold on the front frame of the clock. 

On the background of the clock I used the Nathalie Kalbach 'Kaffee Klatsch' rubber stamp set from Stampendous and stamped on to the background using glue. I then added some gilding flakes to give the background some depth and texture along with some sparkle. 





I then used the Andy Skinner Industrial rubber stamp set from Stampendous to stamp the crackles using black ink




All the products I have used are at the bottom of this post and are all available on the Tando Creative Website.

Thanks for popping by my blog today
Toodles for now...
Lisa xxx



Printer Tray Style ClockKAFFEE KLATSCH rubber stamp set   INDUSTRIAL rubber stamp set            





I would like to enter this project in to the following challenges:
That's Crafty Challenge - silver and gold

No comments:

Post a Comment